SQUARE ENIX® today released FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Patch 6.25, featuring the debut of Variant and Criterion dungeons, the continuation of the Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures side story quests, the start of the Manderville weapon enhancement quest series, and more. Players can also look forward to this year’s All Saints’ Wake in-game seasonal event, running from October 19 through November 1.
Further details on Patch 6.25 content are available below:
- New Side Story Quests – Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures continue in Patch 6.25.
- New Weapon Enhancement Quests – Players can obtain and enhance Manderville Weapons throughout the Patch 6.x series, which will begin in the Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures questline.
- New Tribal Quests: Omicron – New daily quests for Disciples of the Land.
- New “Variant Dungeons” Battle Content – Players can enjoy new variable-difficulty dungeons—beginning with the Sil’dihn Subterrane—designed for 1-4 players, with the difficulty of enemies scaling depending on party size. Players will explore dungeons with Nanamo, featuring branching routes, which can change depending on player actions within the dungeon. Folios can also be obtained from each route, which can be pieced together to deduce secrets and complete the entire story.
- Criterion Dungeons – High difficulty four-player content featuring a visually similar area to the Variant Dungeons, but with a set route. Criterion dungeons will feature two levels of difficulty, each with their own unique set of rules and characteristics.
Alongside the update, the All Saints’ Wake in-game seasonal event is set to return on October 19. Running until November 1, players will be tasked with traveling to Gridania to take part in a series of spooky event quests to earn fun new rewards. Learn more regarding the in-game event at: https://sqex.to/PaEx9
Additionally, FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival 2023-2024 was recently announced to return with in-person events in North America, Europe, and Japan. Find the latest updates for Fan Festival at: https://fanfest.finalfantasyxiv.com
Finally, players can look forward to the upcoming expansion of the North American data center taking place on November 1. The addition will serve to further reduce congestion during peak periods for the ever-expanding playerbase, with the new logical data center, named “Dynamis,” initially consisting of four new Worlds with plans to expand further in the future. More details are available at: https://sqex.to/mI2db
With more than 27 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn™ and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information is available: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
New players looking to get up to speed can dive into the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Guide Series, a seven-part online video series which provides novice players with tips and tricks to get the most out of their adventure. The YouTube video series follows the journey of new player Kaz and his mentor Mayra, who guides him through his first steps in Eorzea. Watch the video series online at: https://sqex.to/8q2Pq
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker, visit the official site at: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
Endwalker Promotional Site: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
SQUARE ENIX® Press Site: https://press.na.square-enix.com/
The Lodestone®: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Official Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official Twitter®: @FF_XIV_EN
Official Instagram®: @ffxiv
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com