Crunchyroll Games, the interactive division of the global anime leader, is launching its newest mobile and PC game, The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden. Pre-registration is now open for the anime RPG based on the popular light novel and new anime television series, The Eminence in Shadow. The game will be available worldwide, excluding East Asia, Belgium, and the Netherlands, this November on iOS, Android, and Windows. To sign up for the game visit: Google Play, Apple Store, and Online. Crunchyroll Games will have a demo of the game in their booth at Anime NYC on November 18-20, giving fans a chance to be among the first to play the game.
The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden is a fantasy action RPG that transports players into a new world to build their team, battle wicked cults, and become the true mastermind in the shadows. The game features key characters from the novel and manga, including Shadow, Alexia, Alpha, Beta, and the rest of the main cast from the series.
The mobile RPG game features include high-quality graphics and scenes directly from the anime. The game also delivers dynamic action with fully animated skills and team-based combos, multiple PvP Modes and co-op raid events.
The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden immerses players in the world to battle against their enemies with exciting features and capabilities. Game players can:
- Assemble a team from a roster of characters pulled directly from the source material to take on the Cult of Diabolos and anyone that stands in the way of Cid’s ambition to the Eminence in Shadow.
- Decide the ideal team composition from the various roles, Tank, Attacker and Supporter to create the perfect balance for each challenge encountered.
- Build the SP meter and unleash Hidden Techniques to defeat foes and earn important items for improving the team’s effectiveness.
- Trigger powerful Team Combos to turn the tables of any challenging battle. Take care to decide the team’s order of abilities to draw out the results needed at the time – the effectiveness of each ability is enhanced the later in the combo it occurs!
- Enhance team members with items and equipment gained from battles with enemies pulled straight from the source material and new challenges unique to the game.
- Interact with team members to learn more about them, their interests and inner thoughts to bring out their full potential in battle and more.
Title: The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden
Genre: 3D Animation RPG
Platforms: Mobile Devices (iOS, Android), PC (Windows – Coming Soon)
Launch: November 29, 2022
Price: Free (In-App Purchases)
The Eminence in Shadow Series Synopsis
“My name is Shadow. I lurk in the shadow, and hunt the shadow…”
A boy gets reincarnated as the noble house scion Cid Kagenou in a new world. He is neither a protagonist nor a last boss. He hides his powers to blend in with the mob, and manipulates the narrative from the shadows. As the self proclaimed “The eminence in the shadow”, Cid and his secret organization, “Shadow Garden,” work behind the scenes to defeat the dark Cult of Diabolos, which he totally made up. But it turns out that the cult actually exists…!
It’s a triple combo of the strongest hero, an excessive case of eighth-grader syndrome, and a seriocomedy of misunderstanding!
The Eminence in Shadow started as a web novel by Daisuke Aizawa, and has gained popularity as a novel currently being published by Enterbrain brand of KADOKAWA.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games, consumer products, collectibles and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple languages for viewers internationally. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint ventCorporation. ure between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group.