SQUARE ENIX® today launched new content in FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® with the critically-acclaimed RPG, FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE. Players can summon iconic FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Neo Vision units, collect their vision cards, claim special login bonuses and more.
New content includes:
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Units – Players have the chance to obtain legendary units, including Cloud Strife (Neo Vision) with a CG limit burst and Avalanche’s Barret (Neo Vision), from featured summons. When players awaken Avalanche’s Barret to EX+1 and EX+3, players can obtain the Vision Card “Avalanche’s Fight for Survival,” and if players awaken Cloud Strife to EX+3, they can obtain the Vision Card “VS Rufus Shinra” as an awakening reward.
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Free Weekly 50 Summon – Until February 8, players can summon once per week from a Free Weekly 50 Summon banner. The summon pool includes featured units and will be updated each week, and players can obtain up to 300 free units total.
- More and More Strife Login Bonus – Starting now until January 25, 2023 (PST), players can obtain various exciting rewards, including up to 3,000 lapis, a NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV), 1/10 NV Summon Ticket x10 and more by logging in throughout the Login Bonus period. The first login bonus reward is a free Neo Vision unit Cetra Descendant Aerith, and players can also obtain Cetra Descendant Aerith Fragments as their Day 7 Login Bonus.
Cetra Descendant Aerith
- Cloud Strife / A. Barret Step-Up Summon – Until December 28, players can obtain one Neo Vision unit guaranteed on Step 3, 4, 5 and a guaranteed Neo Vision unit from a curated pool on Step 6 from this summon. By performing this summon, players can also obtain Cloud Strife (NV) Fragments on Step 4, 5 and Step 6.
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Event: Battles Begin in the City of Mako – Until December 28, players can complete this event quest to receive event point rewards and obtain event currency to exchange for event exclusive equipment, such as Wrecking Ball, Iron Maiden and Protective Boots, as well as the materials required to upgrade these items and other rewards.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
Official Website: www.ffvii-remake.com
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download “FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
In FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, players will be drawn into a world where the Shinra Electric Power Company, a shadowy corporation, controls the planet’s very life force. Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, lends his aid to an anti-Shinra organization calling themselves Avalanche. The first game in the project is set in the city of Midgar, and is a fully standalone gaming experience designed for RPG players that crave unforgettable characters, a powerful story and the ability to choose their style of play with a battle system that merges thrilling real-time action with strategic, command-based combat.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com