SQUARE ENIX® kicks off celebrations for the 5th anniversary of the fan-favorite mobile RPG DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™. To thank its players who have continued to support the title, SQUARE ENIX has released exciting new in-game content, rewards and events, in addition to various new bonuses geared towards first-time players, making it the perfect time to pick up the title for those who haven’t had a chance to jump in.
More details on the limited-time 5th anniversary events and promotions can be found below:
- Special Draw – Players can take part in a 50+1 Draw Banner, available now until March 2 (UTC), to receive weapons for FINAL FANTASY characters in-game. All BT, FR, LD, and EX weapons released on and before January 25 will be included in this Draw Banner pool, and this Draw will guarantee at least one BT weapon. In addition to the single 50+1 Draw, players can purchase an additional 50+1 Draw Ticket from a chest sale available only in the Global Version until March 2, 2023 (UTC).
- Campaign Daily Draw Banner – A Daily Draw Banner will be available now until March 2 (UTC) for one free Multi Draw a day, and all FR, LD, and EX weapons released on and before January 25 will be included in the Draw Banner pool.
- Free First Multi Draws – All Draw Banners starting during the Anniversary Campaign period will feature a free first Multi Draw, featuring different weapons for different events.
- Global-First BT, FR Release, Weapon Gloss Sale, and Costume Sale for Penelo – Fan-favorite character Penelo from FINAL FANTASY XII will be featured until February 23 (UTC) with a “Global-First” BT and FR weapons release, Weapon Gloss Gem Sale, and Costume Sale. Players will have the chance to obtain Penelo’s FR weapon until February 14 (UTC), as well as her BT weapon until February 23. Check out Penelo’s BT/FR showcase video on YouTube here. Also, to match with the release of Penelo’s weapons, there will be a Global-First Weapon Gloss Sale for “Moogle Pan,” a dagger-type weapon, until February 14. Finally, a new costume for Penelo based on her appearance in FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift, released first for the Global Version, will be available until February 23.
- 5th Anniversary Event: CREVASSE – Players can experience this special limited-time event until February 14 (UTC). By clearing this event, players can obtain Status Badges, High Power Stones, and Force Stone Fragments.
- Double Experience for All Characters – Until March 2 (UTC), all characters will receive twice the amount of EXP and Summon Points as normal, making the 5-year anniversary celebration the perfect time for players to level up their team.
- Special Tutorial Bonus and New Warrior Chest Sale – Various new bonuses are available to help new players start their adventures in DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA. Now until March 2 (UTC), new players who have yet to complete Chapter 1 “Primus Island” will receive additional rewards including 20,000 Gems, 250 EX Power Orbs, 250 EX Guard Orbs and more for completing the chapter. Also, from January 31, new chests will be added to the New Warrior Gem Sales, available for purchase for 14 days upon players’ first login or account creation. These chest sets include Draw Tickets x20 or x80, which allows players to draw for more weapons.
- Anniversary Sticker and Status Badges – A new animated 5th Anniversary Sticker that can be used during Co-op Battles will be available in-game now until March 2 (UTC), alongside six new Status Badges. Two Status Badge Icons will be added permanently to the Badge Token Exchange, and one Status Badge will be given out for free via Login Bonus until March 2. The remaining three of the six new Status Badges can be obtained by clearing anniversary events, including CREVASSE NORMAL and HARD until February 14, and “Dare 2 Defy” until March 13.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
DFFOO Facebook: https://facebook.com/dissidiaffoo
DFFOO Official Site:https://dissidiaoperaomnia.square-enix-games.com/home
FINAL FANTASY Portal Site: https://na.finalfantasy.com
FINAL FANTASY Twitter: http://twitter.com/finalfantasy
FINAL FANTASY Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/finalfantasy
FINAL FANTASY YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/finalfantasy
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com